Thursday, March 31

don't talk just kiss!


kiss, originally uploaded by rushes.

I had an old friend of mine visit me over the weekend. We did all the usual stuff, you know, dancing, lunches, drunken conversations at six-in-da-morn, the works. All in all it was quite a blast. One of the discussions was, as usual, my love life, or rather my ever-amusing lack of one. Somehow everyone seems flabbergasted by my prolonged period of celibacy. And quite frankly I'm rather shocked myself. Oh I do get my share of oral sex..( Fuck you too bastard!!!) just driving the ill-mannered roads of our fair capital, but honestly the thing I really miss is the kissing. So, in my effort to be more blog-oriented..(nish would be proud!) I'm going to list for you all the reasons why kissing just might be "the greatest sport there is!"

1. Kissing requires no equipment. It's an anywhere anytime kinda sport. ( Long time players know better than to chew garlic before indulging.)
2. It's fat-free. Which is great for when i'm on a diet seeing that it keeps my mouth entertained. And also for those smokers who are looking to quit. Definitely more effective than a patch I say!
3. Kissing is diabetes friendly, contains no harmful chemicals and completely biodegradable. So go on.. pucker up for the environment!
4. It's completely legal. I know all the good things in life are illegal, immoral or fattening, but kissing manages to bypass all the loopholes and just be lip-smacking good!
5. Kissing always livens things up. Go ahead, try it! Next time you're at some boring do just grab the guy sitting next to you and go for it. Will definitely work better if he's married to someone else.
6. It's a versatile sport. There's so many different types of kissing even the haughtiest connoisseur will have a favorite. There's a friend of mine who particularly enjoys following the treasure trail...(for the uneducated, it's that line of hair on guys tummies that trails down to you-know-where...duh!)

...so that's all I have for now. Maybe Nish can add to this list.
Cheers!

3:38 PM
Nish said...

hehehe
7. kissing does not count as adultery - oh there are some idiot pretty-woman watching people who may say kissing is more sacred but definetly saliva exchange less bad than other fluid exchange.
8. if the guy cant kiss, he pretty much will suck at all other tasks - unless he can suck well!! in which case its a whole new ball-game!! So its a good test of other skills.
9. You can kiss a girl - its fun and creeps in bars will back off

more later - i'm putting on my deepandprofound though thinking cap


2 Comments:

Blogger Nish said...

hehehe
1. kissing does not count as adultery - oh there are some idiot pretty-woman watching people who may say kissing is more sacred but definetly saliva exchange less bad than other fluid exchange.
2. if the guy cant kiss, he pretty much will suck at all other tasks - unless he can suck well!! in which case its a whole new ball-game!! So its a good test of other skills.
3. You can kiss a girl - its fun and creeps in bars will back off
more later - i'm putting on my deepandprofound though thinking cap

Tue Apr 05, 03:08:00 am GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balike? Where is my guru dakshina?

Thu Apr 28, 08:00:00 pm GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home