Thursday, May 12

...Strawberries & Cream in Room 303..

Ok…so I seem to be doing this whole Bombay-Delhi thingy a bit too often now. Not that I’m complaining mind you. I happen to love it. And with this meningitis epidemic in Delhi I figure it bes safer to rub shoulders with the uninfected Bambaiya masses this weekend. (Nish-pish however figures since it’s brain fever I’m safe…need brain to have brain fever! Duh! ) So I’m off. I’m taking a Jet plane outta here. I figure since I have an inside man on the job I’m going to be reckless and try a new carrier (Ramesh, my-erstwhile-fighter-pilot friend now happens to be affiliated with Jet Airways..woohooo..free upgrade…here I come!)

Also the excellent and fabulous coosin Nish-pish sent me this here article, about Angelina Jolie preferring hotel room sex. Methinks all women probably prefer hotel rooms to homes. I know I for one, do. Here are my reasons..

- Clean sheets…(going out with a fetishist! No problemo.. House Keeping will have those nasty chocolate syrup stains out pronto!)
- 24 hr Room Service…( for those post-coital munchies!)
- Those long getting-to-know-each-other-better togetherness soaks in the tub!
- Adventure! (Tired of your room? Hey, just pick another hotel!)

The REAL reason why I’m going to Bombay, however, is to bring in my MostBestest MommaInTheWorld’s birthday. Yup she turns …err…well old enough (hehehee..am not telling!!) on the 16th of May. So if you want to wish her leave a msg here and I’ll let her know! I’m off now. Have a great weekend….I know I will! Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Naked Street said...

Well lemme be the first one here. Mom dear is not getting err....old she is getting prettier by the hour so make the changes

Also I for one am really happy that you gonna be with ur mom for her birthday and nothing would make her happier. So bless you girl.

And Hotel Sex any day any minute no arguments. One can be as innovative and adventurous as one wants to be. So i agree with with u on this one...

Have fun in Bombay girl and buy your mom a drink for me

Thu May 12, 06:20:00 am GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotel sex... hmm... yes any day better... and yet better with champagne and the works in the jacuzzi ;)

And, wish your mom on my behalf, pretty face... have a blast in aamchi mumbai... i miss the city :(

Thu May 12, 06:29:00 am GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home