Friday, July 8

..lazy, hazy...who can tell?

Well I’ve just been very lazy this week. Haven’t updated the blog in eons! This here too is a short prelude to the longer post to follow….Sorry guys! Promise updates all around once I’m sufficiently recovered enough to see my keyboard straight!

But while I’m here I might as well wish my most jaanuest best friends in Delhi I happy Birthday! It was Vee’s birthday on the 4th followed by Tarun’s on the 6th. Love you guys and had an absolute blast!!! Muuuuuaaaaaaaaahhh!

Also I’ve just this minute finished Sunila’s daughter’s portrait. People meet Kiara. My god-daughter and the most gorgeous baby in the world!

More later!

kia!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a darling pic yu have made. I think i had to wait 9 months to see this baby. :D

Mon Jul 25, 12:05:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger rushes said...

hehehee...babies take just that long my jaanushka! I'm so glad you like it. Will get you a high res printout the next time i come! Big kisses to Kiara from me!

Mon Jul 25, 03:29:00 am GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home