Monday, July 11

..finally!

k…so I’ve had my fill of bloody procrastinating and here I am with an update! As always I resort to my lists to get me out of a whole paragraph of trying to sort out the chronological order of the following events.

Stuff I did in Bombay :

-- Spent time with most esteemed mommy. I mean really got in some gossip!!
-- Spent time with Most fabulous Coozin dearest Nish-pish…(not enough though! I mean apart from the BC’s and BS’s we also got in a few BO’s and Gargantuan Giggles but somehow it just doesn’t seem enough!!)
-- Had good long conversations with my boys Milind, Uga and Manish! Even met Shiv and Bhau Indi. Rocking!!!!
-- Visited Sunila and finally met most adored God-daughter Kiara. She shall hence forth be referred to as “Apple of my Eye aka AomE” Have never before had such a “head-over-heels-instant-love-at-first-sight” reaction to anyone!!!!
-- Iranian cheese omelets, kheema pav, Paani Puri, Mac&Cheese Salad at Candies, Maida Pola, Kheema Rice, Vada Pav, Misal…junk junk junk!!!!
-- Danced arses off at Hawaiian Shack. Also visited Enigma, Purple Haze, Lush and Samudra.
-- Bought the most amazing blue Corset!
-- Got foot in mouth disease! (hehehehehehe…I think I’m cured now though!)
-- Met Prabha after ages. Really wish I’d gotten in more quality time with her!
-- Had a most awesome brunch (beer +lunch!!..hehehehe) with Dilli.
-- Rode the train to Virar!
-- Flew back Business class on Jet thanks to the most excellent efforts of one intrepid fighterpilot. Muuuuuaaaaahhhh baby! I heart you!
-- Met Intrepid fighterpilot’s mom and new dog, Roxanne. Totally ignored his cat though so more power to me..hehehehe…
-- Made friends with very sweet person on flight into Bombay and traded numbers.

Stuff I didn’t do (That I really really wanted to…) :

-- Sushi at Wasabi
-- Indigo Brunch
-- Spend time with my Grandmother.
-- Meet Nirav, Sheetal, Suman & Conti. Next time guys!
-- Bar Night!!!!!!!!!
-- Find time to complete Tarun’s shopping list!

Stuff that I did that I absolutely did not want to do :

-- Bumped into friends of the ex. Never again!!!!
-- Lost Nish’s car keys! Managed to find them again but that was totally harrowing! Sorry my jaan!!!!
-- Got hit on by a Doctor/ Salesman/ Plumber at Hawaiian Shack and had the immense bad luck of bumping into him the next day while out window shopping! What are the chances people??

Stuff I did once I got back to Delhi :

-- Partied arse off on Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and Wednesday night. It was varsha’s Birthday on the 4th, Simi’s on the 5th and finally Tarun’s on the 6th. Happy Birthday you guys! I had a blast…in fact, I’m still recovering! Muuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahh!
-- Joined the Gym again.
-- Finally wore that sexy backless pink butterfly blouse!

So that’s that for now. I’m contemplating skipping town to go to Mussoorie tomorrow. Maybe I will. See you folks when I get back!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger rushes said...

...by "sweet person" I meant Pooja, the really nice mother of a 4 year old, traveling with her husband Pushpinder, a great big hulk of a man and their daughter Muskaan. She actually rescued me by refusing to trade seats with my ex-mother-in-law who happened to be (…don’t ask!!) on the same flight as me. So don’t worry bout it sweetie, your fantasy still remains exclusively yours! :D

Tue Jul 12, 12:19:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger Naked Street said...

I mean the Doctor/Salesman/ Plumber/Wanna be Electician bit was hillarious...... Laughed my ass off...
But the good thing is u had a blast.. Goodie Babs....
Me Angry huh!!!! no shopping for me.. But then I got my Zippos so should keep quiet...
Luv u chotu...... (next time no excuses get my stuff or else)

Tue Jul 12, 02:31:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger Naked Street said...

The birthday week was amazing...Wat parties wat fun (come to think of it I danced for a change)and the aftermath. Still am breathless...
Wat to do.....

Tue Jul 12, 02:36:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger Nish said...

ooooooooooh completely forgotted abt doctor/ salesmen/ electricia - my pipes are fine - its my fixtures baby heheheh
will post story on my blog also also
since i am still travelling with his cards n my car

Tue Jul 12, 03:31:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger rushes said...

hehehehe...ya ya...also to be getting on yahoo my jaanushka...me missing youuuu!

Tue Jul 12, 03:33:00 am GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey rushkins,

Fer da record Dilli waalon... lendin rash (who will hereafter be affectionately referred to as 'Tum tum'... aka dum dum.. gettit??) back to u guys fer a while as i recover from the classic post-tum tum visit syndrome (main symptoms of which are the dehydrated n sleep deprived red eyed, dishevelled hair look with alcohol tainted breath thrown in for good measure!)ssssiiiggghhhh!!

Pleased to be findin honourable mention in bombay visit post n also 'not so honourable' and subtle mention. Stupendous nish has already used her supah powers to whip up imaginary 'cool dialogues' that she supposedly maroed in her supah drunken state :) I yum lovin it!! N tum tum.. uve seemed to av taken da weather wid u.. no rains ere in this mean city.. wwaaaahhh!!
And to think ur not lettin these dilli waalon on to even half of the outrageously fun things u did in bbay.. hee hee.. my lips are sealed n hands tied *with stoic look thrown in* For da record dilliwaalon, I dare not get any more xplicit for fear of 'toein the line' :) needless to say, with no just company fer roamin the mean streets of bandra in the middle o da nite lookin fer a waterin ole... life returns to the mundane n boring mode... sigh.

N varsha, tarun n simi(sorry simi, we avnt met.. but what da hell!!) a belated fantabulous birthday, with age comes wisdom.. apparently! (whoever said that hasnt met most o da peepul i know, includin myself..) as far as im concerned.. with age comes income tax, beer bellies n if ur really unlukky, prolly a wife/hubby too, im not even venturin as far as children here.

Anywayjj tum tum... twas swell avin u bakk, n opefully ill see ya nexx in august.. or if ur really lukky, nexx week... lets paint da dilli streets red baybee!! n opefully ill get to meet all thos gorgeous dilli babes that u keep talkin about... n never introduce me to. N dont let these dilli waalon to con u into stayin put there... jus put ur foot down baybee!! n btw, i checked, bbay apparently has better pedicures than dilli, so there!

ciao tum tum

PS: didju guys hear about the dysalexic guy who walked into a bra??

Tue Jul 12, 04:50:00 am GMT-7  
Blogger rushes said...

It'll be great ta see ya jaanu...i'm off to muss tomorrow but i'm back on saturday. Call me when you get in ok? muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaahhh!

Tue Jul 12, 06:03:00 am GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.. jus thought u shud hear this..

Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Though I know that evenin's empire has returned into sand,
Vanished from my hand,
Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping.
My weariness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet,
I have no one to meet
And the ancient empty street's too dead for dreaming.

Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship,
My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip,
My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels
To be wanderin'.
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way,
I promise to go under it.

Though you might hear laughin', spinnin', swingin' madly across the sun,
It's not aimed at anyone, it's just escapin' on the run
And but for the sky there are no fences facin'.
And if you hear vague traces of skippin' reels of rhyme
To your tambourine in time, it's just a ragged clown behind,
I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're
Seein' that he's chasing.

Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Bob Dylan

Wed Jul 13, 01:55:00 am GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home