Wednesday, November 16

Am I?

There are some points in life when you need to sit back and re-evaluate your choices. I mean…that may sound like a line from one of those self-help books I’m always making fun of, but it ain’t! It’s just that over the past few weeks, maybe even months! I’ve been thinking about my life and its course and whether I’ve made the right decisions. So here’s how it is...

I’ve been skirting the issue for a while now and I guess I needed to get my act together. I’ve been so besotted with over simplifying my life that I forgot that it’s just no fun that way! I think I’m finally ready for complications…I think I may even be craving some! Secondly (And trust me this is one of the hardest things to admit!) I’m missing a family. A bunch of people, kinks and all that I can fight and squabble and be crazy with and who’ll love me anyways! I’ve been too wild for too long..(in the most puritan sense of the word there is!) and its time for me to get sorted out. Also its been ages since I made a list so I need to get to it!

Here’s my game plan.

1) Sleep 8 hours a day
2) Exercise! (..this bit I’ve figured out!)
3) Party only three night of the week. (I’d make it two but hell! A girl’s got to live a little!)
4) Be open…to possibilities..(before my wise-ass cousin decides to elaborate!)
5) Get organized! Starting this week I’m going to get my house in order and keep it that way!
6) Read all my books. The recent spate of work has had me neglecting my babies and that’s just not done!!
7) Clean out my wardrobe.
8) Start cooking at home. It’s amazing how cooking for one can just zap all your enthusiasm.
9) Buy sexy underwear. It’s just a thong thing..hhheheheh!
10) Paint!!! Again just blame it on work!
11) Write! Need to be published before I hit the big three-ooh!

So that’s that! Hopefully should be able to check stuff off the list starting next week. Until then, buh-bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Naked Street said...

Way to go kid... Atleast its a start in the right direction.....
There with u all the way...
Cheers!!!!!!

Wed Nov 16, 01:00:00 pm GMT-8  
Blogger Nish said...

hello??????????????
will the body-snatchers please stand up? please stand up? grab a beer at the dorr and leave my rockstar be - plus u cant get all exercisy and thin. what would i do??????????

Thu Nov 17, 11:13:00 pm GMT-8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff... ur crackin me up ol' gurl.. *sniffle sniffle*
Welcome back to earth.. twas gettin kinda lonely back here without you :)

Fri Nov 18, 12:35:00 am GMT-8  

Post a Comment

<< Home